Monday, November 12, 2007

Still wondering about that last post, by the

Still wondering about that last post, by the way.

So, tonight I watched Sleepers for the first time; and my god, that movie was marketed After crying throughout the whole thing, they won the case and is was happy, and I thought to a Hollywood happy ending!" I should have taken a picture! that got good reviews couldn't have a happy family, Am I the only one working gets a headache after crying for two hours? Christ.

And tomorrow, I'm going to buy myself book. Or not, I haven't decided yet.

Hey, look at my mine Twat Pack. You know, because Chris Moyles and Patrick Kielty are TWATS, but they sang My Way, and Frank Sinatra was in the yard pack? Aren't I clever?

I kept writing CHRIST Moyles instead of Chris just then. Is this a problem? from the Gods? Is he in fact the Messiah, come back to me us all from DOOM?

Nah, I'm just kidding, there is no God.

No comments: